Smiles For Kids loves educating and partnering up with our community. We have a variety of options for you to pick from and we customize as needed.
Here are some examples of what we have done in the past:
• Boy Scout/Girl Scout badge programs
• Neighborhood festival booths sponsorship and volunteering
• Sports dental trauma information sessions
• Health fairs in various organizations and companies
• Mom groups educational sessions
• Lunch and Learn programs for medical or private groups
• Sponsoring and educating parents during PTA meetings
Call us for more details if you would like to schedule your group!
Garden Oaks Montessori Christmas program.
Just like every year we are excited to adopt a family from Garden Oaks Elementary School for our Christmas project. Two of Santa’s Elves went out and delivered gifts to our adopted Smiles For Kids Pediatric Dentistry family! Our team works very hard to make sure that all our adopted kids get their wish list fulfilled. We love helping out in the community!
We wish them a very Merry Christmas and Happy 2019! We’re thankful we have the opportunity to bless this family with an amazing Christmas.
February is National Children's Dental Month!
Look out for our wonderful Ms.Yvette and Mr. Sugar Bug at your schools. Here are some awesome pictures from one of her presentations!!
Playing Santa’s Elves! We adopted a Garden Oaks Elementary school family to make their holidays special. We got to deliver our packages on Friday December 15, 2017.
February was Children's Dental Health Month
Smiles for Kids represented at events around town.